Firefighters responded to an early morning house fire in Spartanburg County.
The Tyger River Fire Department got the call at 3:20 Monday morning for a structure fire on Meadow Street in Lyman.
The fire chief tells 7 On Your Side 3 people were inside the home at the time of the fire.
2 people were treated for smoke inhalation. No other injuries were reported.
Investigators say it started in a bedroom from a discarded cigarette.
Firefighters were able to get control of the fire within 10 minutes.
The chief says smoke detectors inside the home went off, waking-up everyone inside.