The 22nd Annual A Dickens Of a Christmas has been rescheduled due to weather and will now be held on Thursday, December 3 from 6:00 to 9:00pm.
Spartanburg’s Victorian holiday festival is held annually along Main Street in Downtown Spartanburg and had previously been scheduled for December 1.
Several roads will be closed in Spartanburg including:
- Main Street from Daniel Morgan Avenue to Dean Street
- Liberty Street from Broad Street to Dunbar Street
- Converse Street from Broad Street to Dunbar Street
- Magnolia Street from Dunbar Street to Broad Street (Including Wall St.)
- Church Street from St. John Street to Kennedy Street
Admission to the festival is free.