SPARTANBURG COUNTY, SC- Fire crews say an electrical issue likely caused a house fire early Monday morning in Greer.
The homeowner reported his garage on fire just after 4 a.m.
It happened at Coldbrook Drive in Greer.
The Tyger River and Greer Fire Departments responded to the scene and were able to put out the fire.
Firefighters say the fire in the garage spread into the kitchen and living room.
The American Red Cross is now assisting the two people who lived there. No one was hurt.
We’re told the Greer Fire Marshal is investigating but preliminary indications show it was an electrical issue in the garage.