GREENVILLE – Belk will serve as the title sponsor of Fall for Greenville in October.
The announcement that the Charlotte-based department store chain will serve as title sponsor was made Thursday morning.
Fall for Greenville is scheduled for October 14-16 in the downtown area.
Festival organizers also unveiled the names of ten non-profit groups that will receive $36,500 in proceeds.
Those groups are:
· United Way Hands On Greenville
· Boy Scout Troop 260
· Boy Scout Troop 266
· Red Shoe Society on behalf of Ronald McDonald House
· Surgeons For Sight
· Newcomers of Greater Greenville on behalf of Project Host
· Greenville Chinese Cultural Organization
· Public Education Partners
· Neighborhood Focus
· Resurgent Capital Services on behalf of Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Upstate