Facebook has new features that allow YOU to choose which page’s posts appear at the top of your newsfeed.
There is also a new option that allows you to get a notification when a page posts new content.
Make these changes and you won’t miss breaking news and weather when it happens.
Here’s how to do it on a DESKTOP computer. If you want to see how to do it on the Facebook app CLICK HERE
- Go to the 7News Facebook page
- Click the “Liked” button
- Choose “Notifications”
- Select “All posts”
- Select “Live video” to get a notification when we livestream on Facebook
- Click on “Posts in News Feed” on the left side of the window
- Choose “See first”
Go to the WSPA 7News Facebook page.
Click on “Following”
Select “See first”
You currently can’t set up notifications on the app. You will need to do it on Facebook website on a desktop computer or the mobile website version of Facebook. (Scroll to the bottom)
Set notifications on Facebook mobile site
- Go to the WSPA 7News Facebook page
- Click on the 3 dots above “More”
- Select all the notification types.