MORGANTON, NC (WCMH) — Workers discovered a shocking scene in North Carolina when they opened an electrical box and found two dead snakes.
According to the city of Morganton, North Carolina’s Facebook page one of the snakes was electrocuted after it slithered across two hot terminals. The second snake was biting the first snake at the same time and was also electrocuted.
The workers opened the box to disconnect power to a house that was set to be demolished.
According to the city’s electrical service director, workers find fried snakes about two or three times a year.
More stories you may like on 7News
Deputies are searching for two people involved in an armed robbery at Fresh 2 Def in the White Horse Flea Market.
GREENVILLE, S.C. (WSPA) – Several organizations are addressing Greenville County Council at their meeting Tuesday evening. Freedom Fighters,…
Four women were arrested after deputies say they assaulted two witnesses who were part of a homicide investigation Sunday night.
Highway Patrol says Budrevich was crossing Wells Highway when she was hit.
One person is dead and another was hurt after a shooting on Old Canaan Road in Spartanburg County.