PIC: Dead snakes found in NC electrical box

Facebook | City of Morganton, NC Government

MORGANTON, NC (WCMH) — Workers discovered a shocking scene in North Carolina when they opened an electrical box and found two dead snakes.

According to the city of Morganton, North Carolina’s Facebook page one of the snakes was electrocuted after it slithered across two hot terminals. The second snake was biting the first snake at the same time and was also electrocuted.

The workers opened the box to disconnect power to a house that was set to be demolished.

According to the city’s electrical service director, workers find fried snakes about two or three times a year.

More stories you may like on 7News

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s