Charcoal grill blamed for overnight Campobello house fire

CAMPOBELLO, SC (WSPA)- Seven fire departments are responding to a house fire in Campobello, Monday.

The home is on Royal Burgess Drive;  the Link O’Tryon golf course community.

Firefighters say a person inside the home called 911 around 3:30 AM.

The Gowensville Fire Chief said the family grilled out next to the porch yesterday and the fire started in that area, so it could be the cause.

Everyone was able to make it out of the home okay.

We’re working to find out more information.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s