WALHALLA, SC (WSPA) – The Oconee Co. Sheriff’s Office says they executed two high risk search warrants today to fight illegal narcotics.
The locations were Humbert St. in Salem at Utica Mill Hill in Seneca.
They arrested two people at the Salem location:
- Malinda Gail Wilson,59, is charged with Trafficking Methamphetamine and Possession of Prescription Medication.
- David Richard Hosemann, 63 of Crumpton Drive in Salem on Possession of Methamphetamine.
Narcotics agents say that Wilson was out on bond for Possession with Intent to Distribute Methamphetamine. They are working to get that bond revoked.
They say the found $3000 in meth, prescription drugs, and two firearms.
Deputies arrested 4 people on drug charges in Seneca:
- Chad Tyrone Lee of the Humbert Street address on Distribution of Methamphetamine, Possession of Methamphetamine and Possession of Marijuana
- Crystal Dawn Henry on Possession of a Controlled Substance.
- Kelvin Edward Simpson of Williams Street in Seneca on Distribution of Methamphetamine
- Michelle Nicole Leeder on Possession of a Controlled Substance.
“The Sheriff’s Office believes that the one of the most effective way to deal with the narcotics problem in the county is to disrupt the supply and demand of illegal narcotics in the county,” says Oconee County Sheriff Mike Crenshaw. “We feel we can achieve this through our Leadership Camps we host along with the School District of Oconee County and in which we had a graduation of 30 students yesterday as well as the investigation and enforcement efforts of our agents and officers. There is also help for anyone that seeks treatment for addiction as well through Christ Central Ministries.”