EASLEY, SC (WSPA)- A motorcade will escort 41 Marines to Lake Keowee to enjoy the lakes, rivers and mountains in the Upstate.
This is the eighth year this “Honoring Their Service” program has been held to honor the men and women of our armed forces.
The motorcade will depart Red Owens Field in Easley and enter Route 123 at Rock Springs Baptist Church around 2:25 p.m.
They’ll follow Highway 93 through Liberty, Norris and Central before getting back on highway 123 through Seneca.
The group takes highway 130 to Lake Keowee.
Below are the specific locations and times:
- Rock Springs Baptist Church 2:25 PM
- SR 123 at Route 8 overpass 2:32 PM
- SR 93at SR 178 in Liberty 2:42 PM
- SR 93 at SR 137 in Norris 2:50 PM
- SR93 mid-town Central 2:56 PM
- Merge onto SR 123 by Publix in Clemson 3:03 PM
- SR 123 and SR 130 at CVS (first time) 3:15 PM
- Miracle Circle 3:20 PM
- SR 123 and SR 130 at CVS (second time) 3:27 PM
- SR 130 at Waterford Communities 3:35 PM
- SR 130 at SR 183 (Wells Fargo Bank) 3:42 PM
- Enter Keowee Key North Entrance 3:47 PM
- Depart Keowee Key South Entrance 3:55 PM
- Arrive at the World of Energy 4:00 PM
More stories you may like on 7News
An Inman man was killed after he was struck by a train in Union County, according to Sheriff David Taylor.
“If you see something say something, if you hear something say something,”
A Georgia man has died after falling from a waterfall in Old Fort, Saturday morning.
Deputies say yet another suspicious package was found at an intersection in Anderson County early Saturday morning.
A fire damaged a home on Horseshoe Circle overnight in Union.