92-year-old man pulled from Anderson Co. house fire remembered

(WSPA)— Family and friends are remembering a 92-year-old who died after firefighters pulled him from his burning home.

The Anderson County Coroner now says Marcell Cowans died of smoke inhalation.

The Homeland Park Fire Department says the electrical fire started in his bedroom on Monday.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s