GREENVILLE, SC (WSPA)— 22 people were displaced after eight units at a Greenville Apartment complex caught fire, Wednesday morning.
The Parker Fire Department responded to the fire at Boulder Creek Apartments shortly before 8am on Furman Hall Road.
Officials say the fire was an accident and started with a candle.
The Red Cross is helping the residents by providing financial assistance for food, clothing, lodging, etc.
More stories you may like on 7News
Officials have released detailed times and dates relating to the funeral of Rev. Billy Graham which will be Friday, March 2 at 12:00pm.
Two high school students have been charged with Disturbing School and others were suspended after threats in Oconee County.
Police in Spartanburg are investigating after a shooting on South Liberty Street.
Interstate 85 southbound at Interstate 385 will be detoured overnight Wednesday into Thursday morning for bridge demolition.
The Goochland County Sheriff’s Office has concluded its investigation into the death of Bethany Stephens after a medical examiner ruled she …