Many locations have scheduled drug takeback’s scheduled this weekend. They will take accumulated unwanted, unused prescription drugs, to safely dispose of those medications.
Take-back prescription drugs on October 22, 2016.
The free event will be held from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 pm at the following collection at CHEROKEE COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE 312 EAST FREDERICK STREET GAFFNEY, SC 29340
October 22, 2016 at Walmart Neighborhood Market & CVS Pharmacy
On Saturday, October 22, 2016,
10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Saturday, October 22, 10 a.m.-2 p.m., offered at five convenient Spartanburg County locations.
RXcycle Spartanburg locations are:
• Spartanburg County Administration Building, 366 North Church St, Spartanburg
• North Grove Medical Park, 1330 Boiling Springs Road, Boiling Springs
• CVS, 87 Garner Road, Spartanburg *LOCATION CHANGE
• Fred’s Pharmacy, 1876 East Blackstock Road, Roebuck
• Walmart Neighborhood Market, 203 Cedar Springs Road, Spartanburg *LOCATION CHANGE*
October 22, 2016 from 10am-2pm in the parking lot of the Henderson County Sheriff’s Office located at 100 North Grove Street.
On Saturday, October 22nd, from 10 a.m to 2 p.m, 301 McCall Street, Greer SC 29650 (CPW Headquarters). Please do not bring liquids, needles or sharp objects, only pills or patches.
WHO: CPW and Greer Police Drug Take Back Day
WHEN: Saturday, October 22nd, 2016
TIME: 10 -2 PM
WHERE: Greer CPW, 301 McCall Street
WHEN: Saturday, October 22
10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
WHERE:Anderson Mall (Main Street parking lot)
3131 N. Main St.
Anderson, SC 29621
Saturday October 22nd from 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Bring unneeded medications to a location in Buncombe County listed here:
· Walgreens 1124 Patton Ave, Asheville
· Walgreens 1835 Hendersonville Road, Asheville
· Walgreens 91 S. Tunnel Road, Asheville
· Walgreens 841 Merrimon Avenue, Asheville
· Walgreens 578 New Leicester Highway, Asheville
· Asheville Airport 136 Wright Brother’s Way
· CVS 505 Smokey Park Hwy, Asheville
· CVS 425 W State St, Black Mountain
· Lake Julian, Fall Festival
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:
Remove identification from all medications.
Separate pill, liquids and inhalers. Use a different disposable paper or plastic bag for each type of medication. Empty dry pill medications into a bag; leave liquid
medications in their original container and place in a separate bag. NO Radioactive
medications such as cancer medications. NO needles or sharps accepted.
10am until 2pm at the Sheriff’s Office Substation which is located near the Emergency Room at Oconee Memorial Hospital.
The Sheriff’s Office will be accepting old or no longer needed prescription medication, in pill or liquid form, plus over the counter medication and vitamins so those medications can be disposed of properly.