LOS ANGELES (AP) – The group that oversees the Hollywood Walk of Fame says it’s working to quickly repair damage to Donald Trump’s star after it was vandalized.
Hollywood Chamber of Commerce President Leron Gubler says it will take several days for the fixes to be completed.
Los Angeles police are investigating after blows from a hammer destroyed the GOP presidential candidate’s star early Wednesday.
A man who identified himself as Jamie Otis says he’s responsible for the damage. Otis tells Deadline Hollywood (http://bit.ly/2dK4kON) that he originally intended to remove Trump’s star. He says he wanted to auction it off to raise funds for the 11 women accusing the billionaire businessman of sexual assault.
Trump has denied the allegations.
Police say they recovered a sledgehammer, construction hat, vest and pick from the scene.
More stories you may like on 7News
GREER, S.C. (WSPA) – The BelkGives mobile mammography unit is making two stops in the Upstate this week. The bus is fully equipped with ever…
GREENVILLE, S.C.(WSPA) – Greenville’s first republican mayor has died. Former mayor R. Cooper White was 90 when he died on Saturday. He was…
McDonald’s says they are hosting a Hiring Day even on Tuesday April 25.
Deputies say a man broke in to a Union County house and vandalized it before severely beating the owner when she came home, Sunday.
The victim is a 67-year-old man who had been hit in the head several times and strangled.