ANDERSON COUNTY, S.C. (WSPA)- A family of four was sent to the hospital after a house fire that investigators are calling suspicious.
It happened just after 3 a.m. Monday on Flat Rock Road near Flat Rock Elementary School.
Three fire crews responded including Homeland Park, Flat Rock Bowen and Starr.
Flat Rock Bowen Fire Chief Eric Norris tells us a mom and three children were sent to the hospital for smoke inhalation.
Norris says the mother woke up to smoke and was able to get the three children out.
Investigators believe the fire started in the garage area. They’s investigating it as suspicious.
They fire was out by later Monday morning.
They’re still working to determine a cause.
More stories you may like on 7News
Deputies with the Greenville County Sheriff’s Office were called out to a gas station and convenience store for a reported armed robbery Wed…
The Pickens County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the State Law Enforcement Division for assistance investigating after a 16-year-old said t…
An Upstate woman says her family is lucky to be alive after a fire destroyed their house.
Two students were taken to the hospital after a school bus was involved in a crash in Greenville County.
An Upstate man is in shock after he says someone is buried in the plot where he’s supposed to be buried inside the Cannon Memorial Park Ceme…