ANDERSON CO., SC (WSPA) – A woman died Wednesday in a house fire on Crescent Cove Circle.
Deputy Coroner Don McCown says 71-year-old Madge Lee Stewart died from carbon monoxide poisoning.
Fire crews were called to the scene just before 4 p.m.
McCown says Stewart may have tried to extinguish a fire in her living room with a bucket of water after returning home from the store.
McCown says Stewart was overcome by the smoke.
More stories you may like on 7News
Accused kidnapper and murderer Todd Kohlhepp has now been charged with criminal sexual conduct 1st degree, according to court documents.
A tragic start to Mardi Gras Day on the Gulf Coast. A car drove into a crowd of people before the start of the parade in Gulf Shores, Ala.
GREENVILLE, S.C. (WSPA) – State Representatives Bill Sandifer from Seneca and Kirkman Finlay from Columbia introduced a bill earlier this mo…
Laurens County School District 55’s Board of Trustees voted Monday to delay a $109 million bond referendum intended to build a new high scho…
When it comes to relationships, marriage and sex, Word of Faith Fellowship members must follow strict and unusual rules – or risk severe pun…