With only a few weeks left until the hustle and bustle of holiday travel begins, there is no time like the present to stock up on easy, on-the-go snacks that are perfect for those long car rides and dreaded flight delays. All of these snacks require no refrigeration and can be taken anywhere!
Carrington Farms Paks: For families seeking an easy, nutritious snack to beat hunger during holiday travel, Carrington Farms Paks are the ideal choice.
• Packaged in convenient and portable single-servings, Carrington Farms’ line of Paks are available in original Organic Flax Paks, Organic Flax Chia Paks and Organic Flax Hemp Paks – all of which are ready-to-eat, require no refrigeration and are rich in essential nutrients to stay fueled and energized throughout a long trip, including Omega-3s, protein, fiber and antioxidants.
• These Paks can be easily sprinkled or mixed into the foods you’re already eating, such as yogurt, smoothies, cereal, etc.
• SRP: $6.99-8.99,
• Available nationwide at grocery stores and online at http://www.CarringtonFarms.com
Gaea Olive Snack Packs
Gaea Olive Snack Packs are a healthy, low-calorie and 100% natural snack for families to stay fueled during holiday travel.
• Contain zero additives or preservatives and very low salinity.
• Packaged in handy re-sealable packages, without liquid, and allowing the convenience of easy snacking.
• Available in three flavors: Pitted Green Olives Marinated with Chili and Black Pepper, Pitted Green Olives Marinated with Lemon and Oregano, and Pitted Kalamata Olives,
• At only 67 or 150 calories per pack, Gaea Olive Snack Packs are a nutritious snack to take on-the-go while traveling during the holidays!
• $2.49, available at retailers nationwide and http://www.gaeaus.com.
Are you traveling for the holidays? Looking to squeeze in a satisfying meal other than sandwiches and trail mixes? Opt for a savory and nutritious snack.
• Explore Cuisine’s Soybean Noodle Soups are non-GMO, gluten-free and 100% vegetarian-friendly (even the vegetarian chicken and beef flavors).
• Featuring a separate sodium packet from the seasoning, you can control the level of sodium intake.
• The best part? Just add water and eat on the go—there’s a spoon included inside each package.
• Explore Cuisine’s Instant Soybean Noodle Soups retails for $2.49 at Whole Foods. http://www.ExploreCuisine.com
Viki’s Granola Snack Packs
Viki’s Granola is made with high quality ingredients to ensure you get the best of what’s out there.
Viki’s is great to eat on its own or to accompany your favorite yogurt.
Available in five delicious varieties – including Original Honey, Maple Cranberry, Blueberry Almond, Banana Walnut and Apple Cinnamon – these snack packs are the perfect size to throw into your bag for a quick pick-me-up during holiday travel.
Go Organically® Fruit Snacks
• USDA-certified organic, made with real fruit purées and real fruit juices.
• These tasty treats include 100% of the daily recommended value of Vitamin C and are an excellent source of Vitamins A and E.
• Go Organically® Fruit Snacks are GMO-free, gluten-free, preservative-free and made with natural flavors and colors from natural sources.
• Each individual pack is only 70 calories
• SRP $3.99.
Welch’s® Fruit Snacks
• Welch’s Fruit Snacks are made with REAL Fruit for the delicious taste the whole family will love.
• Welch’s Fruit Snacks feature fruit as the first ingredient, contain 100% of the daily recommended value of Vitamin C, 25% of Vitamins A & E, are Fat-Free, Gluten-Free and contain no preservatives.
• The perfect one-the-go snacks available, available in convenient single pouches and stand up bags so you can share with the whole family!
In honor of the film, DreamWorks TROLLS, Sparkling Ice introduced limited-edition TROLLS “coloring cans.”
• Specially designed to allow kids (and adults!) to color directly on the packaging, the Color-the-Can packs include compact 8oz cans featuring popular TROLLS characters awaiting their vibrant colors.
• Fans can snap and share photos of their colorful creations online at the Sparkling Ice Facebook page, or by using the hashtag #UnconTROLLableFlavor.
• Sparkling Ice features four bold-fruit flavors: Cherry Limeade, Kiwi Strawberry, Orange Mango and Black Raspberry and has zero calories.
• MSRP: $1.19-$1.29 at major retailers nationwide | http://www.SparklingIce.com
Take your juices, smoothies, trail mixes and granolas on the go in HUROM’s 10.1 oz. and 13.5 oz. glass Juice Jars.
• Retailing for $14.99 and $16.99 on http://www.HUROM.com, these jars feature an air-tight stainless steel lid to keep your juices and snacks fresh, are 100% BPA-free with a removable and bright orange and green silicon band for easy-gripping.