HENDERSON CO., N.C. (WSPA) – One man was arrested after a traffic stop near the intersection of Laycock Road and US64 East in the Edneyville community, according to the Henderson County Sheriff’s Office.
During the stop, detectives found marijuana, methamphetamine, butane hash oil, prescription pills, and drug paraphernalia.
Deputies say the driver and registered owner of the car, 27-year-old Kelly Dale Young, of Hendersonville, was arrested on the following charges:
- Felony possession with the intent sell and deliver marijuana
- Felony maintaining a vehicle for the purpose of sale and delivery of controlled substances
- Felony possession of methamphetamine
- Two misdemeanor counts of simple possession of schedule IV controlled substances
- Misdemeanor simple possession of marijuana
- Misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia
Young was released from the Henderson County Jail after posting an $11,600 secured bond.
More stories you may like on 7News
State agents say they have arrested a man whose 2-year-old daughter was shot in the head by a stray bullet when the father got into a gunbat…
WASHINGTON, D.C. (WSPA) – The countdown is on to the Presidential Inauguration this week and one man from right here in the Upstate is helpi…
Such tariffs would make the American auto industry “worse, weaker and more expensive,” Sigmar Gabriel, Germany’s economy minister, told Bild…
Speakers and others at South Carolina’s annual Statehouse rally to honor Martin Luther King Jr. say now is not the time to lose hope.
The last man to walk on the moon, Gene Cernan has died, according to NASA.