HENDERSON CO., N.C. (WSPA) – One man was arrested after a traffic stop near the intersection of Laycock Road and US64 East in the Edneyville community, according to the Henderson County Sheriff’s Office.
During the stop, detectives found marijuana, methamphetamine, butane hash oil, prescription pills, and drug paraphernalia.
Deputies say the driver and registered owner of the car, 27-year-old Kelly Dale Young, of Hendersonville, was arrested on the following charges:
- Felony possession with the intent sell and deliver marijuana
- Felony maintaining a vehicle for the purpose of sale and delivery of controlled substances
- Felony possession of methamphetamine
- Two misdemeanor counts of simple possession of schedule IV controlled substances
- Misdemeanor simple possession of marijuana
- Misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia
Young was released from the Henderson County Jail after posting an $11,600 secured bond.
More stories you may like on 7News
A suspect in a double shooting has been arrested after he allegedly led deputies on a chase and rammed an officer’s patrol vehicle.
Spartanburg Police and the coroner’s office are investigating after a man was found shot to death in the road on Alexander Avenue.
A man has been arrested after a string of armed robberies occurred at local businesses, according to the Spartanburg County Sheriff’s Office…
A woman claiming that Greenville County Sheriff Will Lewis sexually harassed and assaulted her while she was employed by the Sheriff’s Offic…
President Trump has approved a disaster declaration for SC due to Hurricane Irma.