HENDERSON CO., N.C. (WSPA) – One man was arrested after a traffic stop near the intersection of Laycock Road and US64 East in the Edneyville community, according to the Henderson County Sheriff’s Office.
During the stop, detectives found marijuana, methamphetamine, butane hash oil, prescription pills, and drug paraphernalia.
Deputies say the driver and registered owner of the car, 27-year-old Kelly Dale Young, of Hendersonville, was arrested on the following charges:
- Felony possession with the intent sell and deliver marijuana
- Felony maintaining a vehicle for the purpose of sale and delivery of controlled substances
- Felony possession of methamphetamine
- Two misdemeanor counts of simple possession of schedule IV controlled substances
- Misdemeanor simple possession of marijuana
- Misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia
Young was released from the Henderson County Jail after posting an $11,600 secured bond.
More stories you may like on 7News
A rock slide has shut down a stretch of NC-209 in Madison County, Tuesday evening.
GREENVILLE, S.C. (WSPA) – Greenville County Council met Tuesday evening to vote on an ordinance that could make it more expensive for peop…
ANDERSON, SC (WSPA) – Anderson District 5 is rolling out Google chromebooks for all their students 1st through 5th grade throughout the mont…
A 15-year-old student opened fire with a handgun inside his rural Kentucky high school Tuesday, killing two classmates, injuring 17 others a…
Easley Police Department Chief Tim Tollison confirmed officers have responded to a report of a shooting on Coconut Street in Easley.