HENDERSON CO., N.C. (WSPA) – One man was arrested after a traffic stop near the intersection of Laycock Road and US64 East in the Edneyville community, according to the Henderson County Sheriff’s Office.
During the stop, detectives found marijuana, methamphetamine, butane hash oil, prescription pills, and drug paraphernalia.
Deputies say the driver and registered owner of the car, 27-year-old Kelly Dale Young, of Hendersonville, was arrested on the following charges:
- Felony possession with the intent sell and deliver marijuana
- Felony maintaining a vehicle for the purpose of sale and delivery of controlled substances
- Felony possession of methamphetamine
- Two misdemeanor counts of simple possession of schedule IV controlled substances
- Misdemeanor simple possession of marijuana
- Misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia
Young was released from the Henderson County Jail after posting an $11,600 secured bond.
More stories you may like on 7News
A new restaurant is coming to Spartanburg County’s Drayton Mills Marketplace.
GREENVILLE COUNTY, S.C. (WSPA) – Starting Monday, parents in Greenville County can apply to send their child to a school outside the zone wh…
Raymond Neal Swayney, 31, of Cherokee, N.C. pleaded guilty to intentionally setting fires on Indian lands, according to the US Attorney’s of…
Consumer advocates warn, watch out for any flooded cars that end up on dealer lots.
A federal judge on Monday allowed a white man accused of fatally shooting nine black parishioners at a Charleston, South Carolina, church to…