HENDERSON CO., N.C. (WSPA) – One man was arrested after a traffic stop near the intersection of Laycock Road and US64 East in the Edneyville community, according to the Henderson County Sheriff’s Office.
During the stop, detectives found marijuana, methamphetamine, butane hash oil, prescription pills, and drug paraphernalia.
Deputies say the driver and registered owner of the car, 27-year-old Kelly Dale Young, of Hendersonville, was arrested on the following charges:
- Felony possession with the intent sell and deliver marijuana
- Felony maintaining a vehicle for the purpose of sale and delivery of controlled substances
- Felony possession of methamphetamine
- Two misdemeanor counts of simple possession of schedule IV controlled substances
- Misdemeanor simple possession of marijuana
- Misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia
Young was released from the Henderson County Jail after posting an $11,600 secured bond.
More stories you may like on 7News
GREENVILLE, S.C. (WSPA) – Two people are behind bars accused of selling a drug that was the center of a federal drug investigation. Wednesda…
Henderson Co. deputies are asking for your help to find missing 17-year-old Dylan Michael Camper.
More than 30 local employers will be at a Job Fair
Deputies were assisting SC Highway Patrol after they found multiple suspects running from a accident.
Deputies say Zachary Earl Powell is in custody after a a woman was shot, killed and left in a ditch in Anderson Co.