HENDERSON CO., N.C. (WSPA) – One man was arrested after a traffic stop near the intersection of Laycock Road and US64 East in the Edneyville community, according to the Henderson County Sheriff’s Office.
During the stop, detectives found marijuana, methamphetamine, butane hash oil, prescription pills, and drug paraphernalia.
Deputies say the driver and registered owner of the car, 27-year-old Kelly Dale Young, of Hendersonville, was arrested on the following charges:
- Felony possession with the intent sell and deliver marijuana
- Felony maintaining a vehicle for the purpose of sale and delivery of controlled substances
- Felony possession of methamphetamine
- Two misdemeanor counts of simple possession of schedule IV controlled substances
- Misdemeanor simple possession of marijuana
- Misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia
Young was released from the Henderson County Jail after posting an $11,600 secured bond.
More stories you may like on 7News
South Carolina Highway Patrol is investigating a fatal crash on Hidden Valley Road in Pickens County.
Curious when you’ll be able to see this year’s total solar eclipse and how long it’ll last?
An Upstate family who suffered an unthinkable loss is putting their grief to a good use.
Greenville Co. Dispatch says a water rescue involving a vehicle was called out to Saluda River around 5:42 p.m.
Officers in Union are looking for a missing man who was last seen on June 16.