HENDERSON CO., N.C. (WSPA) – One man was arrested after a traffic stop near the intersection of Laycock Road and US64 East in the Edneyville community, according to the Henderson County Sheriff’s Office.
During the stop, detectives found marijuana, methamphetamine, butane hash oil, prescription pills, and drug paraphernalia.
Deputies say the driver and registered owner of the car, 27-year-old Kelly Dale Young, of Hendersonville, was arrested on the following charges:
- Felony possession with the intent sell and deliver marijuana
- Felony maintaining a vehicle for the purpose of sale and delivery of controlled substances
- Felony possession of methamphetamine
- Two misdemeanor counts of simple possession of schedule IV controlled substances
- Misdemeanor simple possession of marijuana
- Misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia
Young was released from the Henderson County Jail after posting an $11,600 secured bond.
More stories you may like on 7News
The suspect rummaged through several office spaces and took money, according to police.
Buncombe Co. Health & Human Services is asking people to get vaccinated against the disease after an outbreak at schools.
The star system TRAPPIST-1 is about 40 light-years from Earth. That’s about 235 trillion miles.
The deputy fired two rounds into the wheel of the suspect’s vehicle and disabled it.
Anderson Co. sheriff’s deputies said 60-year-old Bert Henderson was reported missing by family at 3:45pm Monday.