HENDERSON CO., N.C. (WSPA) – One man was arrested after a traffic stop near the intersection of Laycock Road and US64 East in the Edneyville community, according to the Henderson County Sheriff’s Office.
During the stop, detectives found marijuana, methamphetamine, butane hash oil, prescription pills, and drug paraphernalia.
Deputies say the driver and registered owner of the car, 27-year-old Kelly Dale Young, of Hendersonville, was arrested on the following charges:
- Felony possession with the intent sell and deliver marijuana
- Felony maintaining a vehicle for the purpose of sale and delivery of controlled substances
- Felony possession of methamphetamine
- Two misdemeanor counts of simple possession of schedule IV controlled substances
- Misdemeanor simple possession of marijuana
- Misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia
Young was released from the Henderson County Jail after posting an $11,600 secured bond.
More stories you may like on 7News
Students at Lyman Elementary School are helping to feed the hungry in the Upstate just by reading.
Authorities say a small plane has crashed into a subdivision in the northern Atlanta suburbs, killing the pilot and setting a house ablaze.
If you saw smoke in the air in Laurens County, there’s no need to worry. Rangers say they had a large planned burn in Sumter National Forest…
An Oklahoma company is recalling approximately 933,272 pounds of breaded chicken products that may contain metal, the U.S. Department of Agr…
Deputies need your help to identify three suspects who broke in to a restaurant March 12 and stole money and a cash register.