SPARTANBURG, S.C. (WSPA) — No one was hurt in a house fire Tuesday morning on Frances Drive.
Smoke could be seen coming from a home at 189 Frances Drive shortly before 7:30 a.m. Tuesday.
Poplar Springs Fire Department received the call at 7:04 a.m.
7 News is told there’s no power to the house and a woman who lives there had candles lit for warmth and woke up to find the house on fire.
Firefighters say she wasn’t hurt in the fire and was out of the house when they arrived on the scene. She has been taken to a hospital to be checked out, according to firefighters.
Firefighters say neighbors called 911 to report the fire.