Home destroyed after mattress catches on fire in Greenville Co.

GREENVILLE CO., SC (WSPA) – A home on White Horse Road caught fire Friday morning.

Crews with North Greenville and Tigerville fire department responded shortly after 9 a.m.

North Greenville Fire Chief Lee Kelly says the resident woke up to find her mattress on fire. She said there was a heater next to the bed. Firefighters say she wasn’t hurt.

Firefighters say her home was lost.

fire-outside

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s