Restaurant’s BBQ cooker catches fire in Cowpens

Credit: Rita Westbrooks Martin

COWPENS, S.C. (WSPA) – A mobile BBQ cooker that belonged to a restaurant on S. Main Street caught on fire Wednesday.

Bluegrass BBQ in Downtown Cowpens says their cooker in the parking lot burned, but the building did not.

No injuries have been reported.

We will update this article as more information becomes available.

More stories you may like on 7News

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s