WELLFORD, S.C. (WSPA) – A man is dead after a house fire on Neighborhood Road, according to the Spartanburg County Coroner’s Office.
They say 75-year-old veteran Larry Albert Gray died from thermal burns and carbon monoxide poisoning Friday morning.
The North Spartanburg assistant fire chief says the trailer was 40% consumed when they got there and they had it under control within minutes.
They say the fire appears to have been accidental.
More stories you may like on 7News
CBS News has fired Charlie Rose after several women accused the veteran newsman of sexual misconduct.
Gulf Shores Police Department preparing to catch anyone breaking the law was caught on camera.
GREENWOOD, SC (WSPA) – Abandoned apartments started to be knocked down Monday to make room for new affordable housing on the Westside of Gr…
Highway Patrol troopers say every day, they’re seeing more and more people with their eyes on their phones instead of on the road. The South…
A man is in the hospital after his brother accidentally shot him, according to the Cherokee County Sheriff’s Office.