ANDERSON CO., S.C. (WSPA) – There was a propane leak at a church on Beaverdam Road, according to our crew at the scene.
West Pelzer Fire Department responded to the scene after a nearby neighbor reported the smell of propane.
The tank behind Beaverdam Baptist Church leaked and the smell of propane was inside the church.
Once the leak is fixed, the fire department is going to take exhaust fans to get the smell out of the church.
No evacuations were made.
The power to the church was cut temporarily.
More stories you may like on 7News
GREENVILLE, S.C. (WSPA) – Officials are warning people to stay off snow and ice-covered roads in the Carolinas. The snow has stopped in our …
A company in Ireland is looking to hire someone to shower little kittens with love and snuggled.
Temperatures dipping into the teens overnight Wednesday into Thursday morning will bring the threat of black ice on the roads.
The driver of a car was killed after a collision with an 18-wheeler Wednesday morning on Augusta Road in Greenville.
Snow is falling across the region and is expected to stick to surfaces as temperatures continue dropping.