1 hurt while burning yard debris in Inman, firefighters say

INMAN, SC (WSPA) – One person was taken to the hospital after firefighters say he suffered significant burns while using gas to burn yard debris at a home in Inman.

North Spartanburg Fire Department were called to Kristal Wood Lane just before 7 p.m. Tuesday for a burn patient.

On Wednesday morning, firefighters say the burn patient has been transferred to Augusta Burn Center.

Firefighters say people should not use flammable liquids when burning leaves and other yard debris.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s