MILLS RIVER, NC (WSPA) – A man who is accused of breaking into a home in Mills River has been arrested, according to the Henderson County Sheriff’s Office.
According to the Sheriff’s Office, 22-year-old Jacob Christopher Hudson was wanted in connection with a break-in at a home on Knoll Ridge on March 28th.
Deputies were called to the scene around 3:30 a.m. for a breaking and entering in progress and were able to take the suspect into custody after he attempted to run from the scene.
He was charged with Resisting a Public Officer and Felony Possession with Intent to Sell & Deliver but bonded out of jail on March 30th.
A search warrant was then executed on a vehicle and stolen property from the victim’s home was found, along with a stolen gun, marijuana, and another controlled substance, according to investigators.
Hudson is charged with:
- Felony breaking and entering
- Felony larceny after breaking and entering
- Felony possession of stolen property
- Felony larceny of a firearm
- Felony possession of a firearm by a felon
- Felony possession of marijuana
- Felony possession with intent to sell and deliver
- Felony maintaining a vehicle
- Misdemeanor possession of schedule IV control substance
- Misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia
More stories you may like on 7News
An Upstate woman is behind bars after Spartanburg Police say she lied about a sexual assault incident last month.
The Williamston Police Department has identified a suspect in Saturday’s shooting on E Carolina St.
A teen missing in Greenville County has been located, according to deputies.
A man is dead after a crash near the Anderson County Jockey Lot, according to the South Carolina Highway Patrol.
An Upstate community is coming together Saturday afternoon to bring an end to the gun violence that has rocked Gaffney.