MILLS RIVER, NC (WSPA) – A man who is accused of breaking into a home in Mills River has been arrested, according to the Henderson County Sheriff’s Office.
According to the Sheriff’s Office, 22-year-old Jacob Christopher Hudson was wanted in connection with a break-in at a home on Knoll Ridge on March 28th.
Deputies were called to the scene around 3:30 a.m. for a breaking and entering in progress and were able to take the suspect into custody after he attempted to run from the scene.
He was charged with Resisting a Public Officer and Felony Possession with Intent to Sell & Deliver but bonded out of jail on March 30th.
A search warrant was then executed on a vehicle and stolen property from the victim’s home was found, along with a stolen gun, marijuana, and another controlled substance, according to investigators.
Hudson is charged with:
- Felony breaking and entering
- Felony larceny after breaking and entering
- Felony possession of stolen property
- Felony larceny of a firearm
- Felony possession of a firearm by a felon
- Felony possession of marijuana
- Felony possession with intent to sell and deliver
- Felony maintaining a vehicle
- Misdemeanor possession of schedule IV control substance
- Misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia
More stories you may like on 7News
The mountains could see snowflakes by 7 p.m. Tuesday, while the Upstate could see snow starting around midnight.
A Pacolet man has died a week after a crash on US-176 in Spartanburg County.
A U.S. Army dog that attacked a machine-gun nest during World War II has been posthumously awarded Britain’s highest honor for animal braver…
GREENVILLE, S.C. (WSPA) – Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. visited Greenville on April 30, 1967, nearly a year before his death. His visit was p…
The cause of a fire that killed two in Oconee County this weekend is still under investigation.