The processional route for Deputy Devin Hodges has been announced.
The marine patrol deputy with the Anderson County Sheriff’s Office died Thursday during a training exercise on Lake Hartwell.
The funeral service will be held at 1 p.m. Tuesday at the Anderson Civic Center.
A memorial has been set up outside the Anderson County Sheriff’s Office where Deputy Hodges’ patrol vehicle is parked for those who wish to pay their respects or leave memorials.
• Head east on Camson Road from the Anderson Civic Center toward MLK Boulevard
• Cross over MLK Boulevard onto Woodcrest Dr.
• Turn Left onto Whitehall Rd from Woodcrest Dr.
• Turn Right onto East North Ave from Whitehall Rd. (E. North turns into N Murray then S Murray Ave)
• Turn Left onto W River Street (US.178) which turns into E River Street (US. 178 & US.76) toward Belton and Honea Path
• Merge right onto SC-252 east toward Honea Path (Honea Path Highway)
• Merge Right on Church St. in Honea Path (US. 178) toward Donalds SC then Hodges SC
• Turn Left at the stop sign of US-178 and SC-185
• Merge right onto US 25 south , Oak Brook Memorial Park is on the right