GRAND BLANC TOWNSHIP, Mich. (AP) – A Michigan man who tried to use fireworks to remove a bees’ nest from his garage ended up burning the building down instead.
MLive reports crews responding to the home in Grand Blanc Township on Monday saw fireworks shooting into the sky from the burning garage.
No one was injured.
Grand Blanc Fire Chief Bob Burdette says the homeowner was trying to use a smoke bomb to get a bees’ nest out of the garage.
Homeowner Mike Tingley says that while he’s sad about his garage, he’s happy the incident wasn’t worse.
Tingley says “everyone is safe and that’s the main thing.”
More stories you may like on 7News
Holly says her brother was at the wrong place at the wrong time when he and both neighbors were brutally murdered.
Two suspects are wanted after pizza delivery person was shot twice during a robbery at the Woodside Apartments in Spartanburg County, Saturd…
One person is dead after a stabbing Sunday morning at the Pisgah View Apartments in Asheville.
A male suspect in a stolen vehicle was shot by an off-duty deputy with the Laurens County Sheriff’s Office in Woodruff Sunday morning.
A pedestrian was taken to the hospital by helicopter after a crash in Anderson County, Saturday night.