CARY, N.C. (WNCN) — A Cary man is accused of having intercourse and committing other sex acts with a 9-year-old girl in December 2016, according to an arrest warrant.
John Anton Parulski, 37, of the 100 block of Barcliff Terrace, faces one felony count of statutory rape of a child by adult, one felony count of statutory sex offense with a child by adult, and one felony count of indecent liberties with a child, warrants show.
According to court records, Parulski had sexual intercourse with the 9-year-old in 2016 when he was 36 years old. He’s also accused of committing other sex acts with the young girl.
The crimes are said to have taken place between Dec. 1, 2016 and Dec. 29, 2016. The warrant does not show if there was any previous relationship between Parulski and the victim or the victim’s family.
Parulski is being held on a $2 million secured bond in the Wake County Detention Center, records show.
His first court appearance is scheduled for Friday afternoon.
More stories you may like on 7News
The mannequin that was stolen from a Pleasanton boutique clothing store last week was returned, the store owner says.
Fiat Chrysler says a water pump bearing can overheat under certain conditions, potentially leading to an engine fire.
In South Carolina, 1000 people are on the waiting list for a life-saving transplant. 900 of those are in need of a kidney.
POWDERSVILLE, SC (WSPA) – Hood Road in Powdersville is described as a traffic nightmare by the thousands who use it. But now, Anderson Distr…
A woman’s complaint that a decoration piece featuring raw cotton was racially insensitive, has gone viral.