GREENVILLE CO., SC (WSPA) – Crews from across Greenville County were called to fire at the Lang Ligon Corporation on Pelham Road, Tuesday night.
The fire was reported just after 7:00pm.
According to the Boiling Springs Fire District, the fire was contained to a paint area of the business and that area sustained significant damage.
Authorities say 50 firefighters were called to battle the blaze.
Firefighters had to cut a chain link fence to reach the building.
Fire marshal Jeff Nelson said the fire has been ruled accidental.
Investigators think disposed paint filters spontaneously combusted.