1 cup Cucina Antica Garlic Marinara cooking sauce
½ cup chopped Kalamata olives
½ cup chopped roasted peppers
1 tbsp. capers
1. Combine 1 cup of pasta sauce with a 1/2 cup of chopped Kalamata olives, 1/2 cup of chopped roasted peppers, and a tablespoon of capers.
2. Garnish with some chopped parsley and serve with carrots, celery, and crackers.
3. Or if you want to get extra fancy, mix the tapenade with some store bought hummus and then smear the concoction onto slices of French bread.
4. Top each one with some arugula for a punch of color and peppery flavor.
Ingredients: 1 cup Cucina Antica Garlic Marinara cooking sauce
2 tbsp. lime juice
Diced red onion
1. Mix a cup of marinara with a dash of hot sauce, 2 tablespoons of lime juice, corn kernels, black beans, chopped cilantro, and diced red onion.
2. And voila! You’ve got a bowl filled with instant salsa.
Leftover Cucina Antica Garlic Marinara cooking sauce
Whole grain tortilla
Salsa (from above)
1. To make one at home, spread some pasta sauce on a medium whole grain tortilla.
2. Then, top with mozzarella cheese and veggies, fold it in half and then pan-fry until golden brown and the cheese is melty.